Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,485
  • Views: Views 2,580,792
Scroll running on colors Cineplex lcn changing on 26 November onwards moving from 347 to 342
So a new Hindi movie Channel addition on the way .
Yes mee too hoping the same
Not Expecting too much this time. Probable Chance at LCN 347 (after Shifting of Colors Cineplex) will be sloted to Housefull Movies which was added on App earlier and ready to get add on STB now.
Hoping for &xplor HD !!! But then...?.....OK That's All for Now....

Last edited:
You go with the app and see lot of Hollywood movies are there.

q7TwpfK.png

Not Expecting too much this time. Probable Chance at LCN 347 (after Shifting of Colors Cineplex) will be sloted to Housefull Movies which was added on App earlier and ready to get add on STB now.
Hoping for &xplor HD !!! But then...?.....OK That's All for Now....
But then I was thinking what will happen to wow cinema which is coming on 342 lcn now

But then I was thinking what will happen to wow cinema which is coming on 342 lcn now
@Ashish_91 Brother ----
WoW Cinema One is currently available on LCN 343. While LCN 342 is occupied with Cinema TV India - which will shift to LCN 333 with &Pictures to LCN 332 from 26th Nov as per TS Notification.

But it's really annoying factor that TS supposed to go for Mega LCN Changes on Each & Every Genre. But without Changing the Process TS alloting New LCN Number for Movie Clusters which is only creating a lot of Mess between Pay & FTA Movie Channels LCN sloting.

Let's Wait & Watch what is in store for near Future.

@Ashish_91 Brother ----
WoW Cinema One is currently available on LCN 343. While LCN 342 is occupied with Cinema TV India - which will shift to LCN 333 with &Pictures to LCN 332 from 26th Nov as per TS Notification.

But it's really annoying factor that TS supposed to go for Mega LCN Changes on Each & Every Genre. But without Changing the Process TS alloting New LCN Number for Movie Clusters which is only creating a lot of Mess between Pay & FTA Movie Channels LCN sloting.

Let's Wait & Watch what is in store for near Future.
Thanx bro for clearing my doubts

currently not able to change any pack from app as it shows as "Internal Server Error", anyone facing the same problem? web also not working, while changing the pack from web it redirects to login page.
2ITI7fy.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock