Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,556,313
Wrong epg was showing yesterday night in zee cinema

qsWhrjN.jpg

Last edited:
Sun TV HD is low volume for the past few days.. Reason Tatasky or Sunnet work?
Blindly blame Tata Sky. It's been over 6 months. Till date History TV 18 HD's hindi audio hasn't been fixed. Despite giving several complaints. Also there is some green bar coming often now and then on HD Channels.

Guys,

I had got an alert today regarding TS Senior service. I deleted that alert and then suddenly the text of the alerts that is account status and Tata sky help change to Hindi.

How to change it back??? Rest all osd is in English, even the language setting under user setting is English. Only the alert message is in Hindi.

Guys,

I had got an alert today regarding TS Senior service. I deleted that alert and then suddenly the text of the alerts that is account status and Tata sky help change to Hindi.

How to change it back??? Rest all osd is in English, even the language setting under user setting is English. Only the alert message is in Hindi.
:oops:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock