Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,556,298
You know what's funnier not just Tata Sky but whole system. No one's asking free complimentary channels or NCF. Just asking free Doordarshan channel not to watch Ramayan but to get important updates during COVID 19 crisis. What's the purpose of public tv if it's paid?

Everyday knows how good Ratan Tata is as a philanthropist. No one's holding Tata Group responsible.

Last edited:
It's funny that some people expect operators to give channels for free while in reality they should be asking broadcasters for the same. Comparing old days of Tata Sky with new ones is totally different, earlier we didn't have this new tariff order.

In old regime Tata Sky provided all channels and services for free for 1 month on their 10 year anniversary, they used to provide English movies, Kids, Entertainment channels at Rs 1 in JSAT, JWED offers but now all this is not possible.

Tata Trusts have donated 500 crores while Tata Groups announced additional 1000 crores help to the country in COVID-19 crisis. What's important watching free TV or helping those who are barely surviving?
Asking for free viewing for a given period of time is not s matter to be jeer at. There are people who don't have enough money to spare both on household necessities as well as for entertainment. What the option left for them during lock down period? Should they shut down their televisions? They couldn't venture out to earn livelihood for the time being. Tata Sky should come forward to their help. There are more options such as deferring the subscription dues or give some concessions. After all they are philanthropic.

I am unable to watch 9x jalwa. What's app and app both not add in pack . System says it's already in your pack . But it unsubscribe for me. Its available in Fta pack?

Tata Sky team seems to be heavily affected by COVID-19. They have forfeited Jingalala Afternoon offer. Also prices of complimentary channels from broadcasters due to COVID-19 pandemic doesn't seem to be updated either.

Tata Sky team seems to be heavily affected by COVID-19. They have forfeited Jingalala Afternoon offer. Also prices of complimentary channels from broadcasters due to COVID-19 pandemic doesn't seem to be updated either.
because Ts main team is working from Tamil Nadu . It's fully lockdown due to cases increasing day by day .

because Ts main team is working from Tamil Nadu . It's fully lockdown due to cases increasing day by day .
Ironically ESPN and Mix is removed instantly from all bouquet. But Sony Pal which is ₹1.18 hasn't been updated to ₹0.00.

G4qZwoE.jpg

Other Recharge Offers

Hi, I am having sound issues with TS HD Box, I am not using any external speaker...
I have selected Dolby Digital + in Sound settings of HD Box..
On some channels, Audio is getting muted, I have to change settings to Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital + every time to fix no volume issue...
PCM is working for all channels, but I feel Dolby/Dolby Digital + is somewhat better...

Any solution for this ??

Hi, I am having sound issues with TS HD Box, I am not using any external speaker...
I have selected Dolby Digital + in Sound settings of HD Box..
On some channels, Audio is getting muted, I have to change settings to Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital + every time to fix no volume issue...
PCM is working for all channels, but I feel Dolby/Dolby Digital + is somewhat better...

Any solution for this ??
It is a long time bug on Tata Sky.

Read:
How to control the volume for Dolby Digital+ in tata sky HD set top box
When Will Tata Sky Fix HD Channels Audio Problem?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock