Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,459
  • Views: Views 2,576,286
Today Noticed Without Any Charge Tatasky Hits HD Automatically Added My Account. This Channel Validity Showing till 24th June 2020

QmaT6VQ.jpg

nZLR1i4.jpg

Today I noticed My Tatasky Dish LNB Damaged little bit, May be Due To Cyclone. Till Now I dont faced any Signal Problem. Signal Strength and quality Also same as earlier.
Do I need to call customer care and change the LNB?? Or as Of now no need to change it??

H2TvPTK.jpg

Last edited:
Today I noticed My Tatasky Dish LNB Damaged little bit, May be Due To Cyclone. Till Now I dont faced any Signal Problem. Signal Strength and quality Also same as earlier.
Do I need to call customer care and change the LNB?? Or as Of now no need to change it??

Don't change if u don't face any signal issues. But see what happens in rainy season

Don't change if u don't face any signal issues. But see what happens in rainy season
Not faced any issue in rainy season too... I have not changed my lnb and my lnb plastic is totally gone from last 1 year.

Not faced any issue in rainy season too... I have not changed my lnb and my lnb plastic is totally gone from last 1 year.

I had same problem 2 years back. The outer cover was gone. And I faced issues in monsoon. Signals went even in light rains. So I had to replace.

Can anyone suggest how to watch YouTube with tatasky hd box
Tata Sky HD box can't access internet and don't have any apps hence you cannot use YouTube on that box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock