Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,556,319
Tata sky pack selection not working, showing your request us already in progress... I think it's due to IPL.. their servers arent able to process requests

Same problem facing sir zee picchar raj music and public movie any solution?
I didn't watched Raj music and Public Movies....if it's free then go to modify pack in tatasky mobile app and enable and confirm....U will get them....

Tata sky pack selection not working, showing your request us already in progress... I think it's due to IPL.. their servers arent able to process requests
I think we can subscribe through RMN by miscall...Confirm with other members how to subscribe through RMN...Maybe charged if SMS be needed...

I think we can subscribe through RMN by miscall...Confirm with other members how to subscribe through RMN...Maybe charged if SMS be needed...
Missed call not working, Getting message as unable to process request, contact customer care..

It worked for me today early morning using mobile app, I could add pack and remove some channels.

Ohh...
Binge plus have great feature that we can subscribe in the channel itself...
So then Tatasky has to add in SD and HD STB too...
In TS Mobile app, we have same feature, to activate channel.. But that too isn't working..

I didn't watched Raj music and Public Movies....if it's free then go to modify pack in tatasky mobile app and enable and confirm....U will get them....
Sir already tried all methods no use also checked in tata sky service center they told me only resolve online department

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock