Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,555,753
Treasure Hunt on Tata Sky app.
lEWwKpa.png

Direct to home (DTH) operator Tata Sky has reported a net loss of Rs 234 crore for the fiscal ended 31st March 2020 compared to a net profit of Rs 364 crore in the previous fiscal. According to a Crisil report, the company's PAT margin stood at -5% in FY20 compared to 5.9% a year ago.

The DTH platform's operating income in FY20 stood at Rs 4691 crore. In the previous fiscal, the operating income was Rs 6113 crore.

Tata Sky slips into red with Rs 234 cr net loss in FY20

Dangal kannada, News 1st Kannada will be added in Tatasky or not?
Pls reply if anyone has info about this.

I haven't done anything in this forum
He is saying if you asked the same question here repeatedly you'll be banned here.
For your post answer is when we'll get update about new kannada channels addition we'll post here .

I'm yesterday put add the sony six and sony six HD. Then I dropped at evening but it not taking . Then I called cc also they said it will be open status so . U can wait it will be automatically drop . So I used WhatsApp also then 5 times I called to cc but they said above answer only . So what to do ? How to drop that 2 channels. Can anybody tell

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock