Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,555,757
Non subscribed channels disappeared. When I type on LCN it doesn't appear. Even after restarting the box. It's same.

vEhI0A9.jpg
They are visible to me also, did you receive any software update?

Mine's still showing all the channels (except SD version of subscribed HD channels). Still, Tata Sky should not implement this, if it's implemented then how can anyone check any non-subscribed channel's schedule, so to subscribe according to watch any particular show.
ICK5J8t.jpg
Same was the case with me. Dunno what's going on since yesterday.

They tried to book a technician's visit stating it's a set top box issue. I completely denied as I know for sure this is done from software end as channel disappeared after I dropped it.
In my binge plus Android box..everything is fine bro..

Not shockingly. This has no effect on pay per view channels like Zee Plex and Showcase. Seriously, this is some garbage strategy from Tata Sky.

They tried to book a technician's visit stating it's a set top box issue. I completely denied as I know for sure this is done from software end as channel disappeared after I dropped it.
That's expected response, good that you denied. Since no one else is facing that problem try data reset.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock