Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,555,729
Does Tata Sky still charge reactivation fee post suspension? Also how is quality, user friendliness of Tata Sky Binge Stick? I m thinking of opting for it as it is being offered free

Tata Sky Have Almost All The Channels Apart From Very Few

Where Broadcasters Not Pushing Enough
Bro.. I am talking about channels like Punjabi Hits , &xplorHd , Manoranjan Grand, Abzy group channels, Music India. I love pen music, Box Cinema, Movie Plus Ptc Music, Music Bangla, Dhoom Music, Color Ciniplex Bollywood, Dhinchaak 2.

These channels are yet to be added, some are pending to be readded.

I wanted to know from you about these channels addition news.

If you can tell about these channels when we can watch in TATA SKY.

Thank you.

All will b added on tatasky don't worry
Only dish d2h and SD users must worry about Channel additions
Most of the channels he mentioned which are not on Tata Sky are present on Dishtv.So its very difficult to have all channels in Dth but some of the cable networks carry almost all channels.The FTA carriage fee and pay channel pricing issues complicate most of the channel additions.

Most of the channels he mentioned which are not on Tata Sky are present on Dishtv.So its very difficult to have all channels in Dth but some of the cable networks carry almost all channels.The FTA carriage fee and pay channel pricing issues complicate most of the channel additions.
Yes. Tata sky can add these channels if they want. Resolving carriage fees issue may not be a problem.
If fewer cable operator and dish TV can, I believe Tata sky can also do that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock