Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,412
  • Views: Views 2,556,319
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

I activated Miniplex Channel, Tata Sky Music, Tata Sky Cooking & Tata Sky Dance Studio @Re.1/- for First Month as Jingalala Saturday offer in advance. :)

Deep.S said:
I activated Miniplex Channel, Tata Sky Music, Tata Sky Cooking & Tata Sky Dance Studio @Re.1/- for First Month as Jingalala Saturday offer in advance. :)

Cooking main kya pakaoge bhai:lol

:lol :k sagRCooking main kya pakaoge bhai:lol

bro.. if we get something in Re.1/- only than kuch na kuch toh pakana banta hai

Deep.S said:
:lol :k sagRCooking main kya pakaoge bhai:lol

bro.. if we get something in Re.1/- only than kuch na kuch toh pakana banta hai

Aap toh pakaoge bhai lekin, usase pahle ts kucch bhi dikhake paka de toh:D

When they will launch svbc 2 tamil channel, when I contact svbc 2 cc they said agreement done with ts , but still they not adding , when they ll add , my mom waiting for that channel.

Ts will add on next phase i think n yes deal done with SVBC they also given positive reply to me on fb :tup

When we expect next phase of addition bro , I thought they ll add svbc 2 along with Sony BBC earth addition which is adding tomm,

Hello guys I want help regarding seeing of new channels.The problem is that from previous year 2016 by march to today ,many channels are launch on the platform but i am unable to see that even the channels are on my base pack .When i tune to these channels it shows your box is not receiving signals or there is black screen on that channels .These problem is only with new channels which are launched on the platform.EXAMPLE-Travel xp,Nat geo people etc.So guys what can i do to remove this issue?

Shubham Dixit said:
Hello guys I want help regarding seeing of new channels.The problem is that from previous year 2016 by march to today ,many channels are launch on the platform but i am unable to see that even the channels are on my base pack .When i tune to these channels it shows your box is not receiving signals or there is black screen on that channels .These problem is only with new channels which are launched on the platform.EXAMPLE-Travel xp,Nat geo people etc.So guys what can i do to remove this issue?

Bro I think alignment needed for your dish . So better call cc for a technician visit .

i agree with u shubam bro i am also face this problum since last year i have call in custmer also they send engineer but he tell me all are okkk but problum is still there so plz anyone help us

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock