Breaking Get 3% Cashback during recharges (cash back amount reduced)

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Previously it was 5%. Now reduced to 3%. Cash back available if recharged only through RDTV Android app or through official website.

Enjoy 3% cash-back on online Reliance Digital TV recharges

Eligibility: Any existing Reliance Digital TV subscriber who recharges "online" will get 3% cash-back in his/her Reliance Digital TV account. There is no minimum recharge amount limit for this offer. She/he can recharge with any amount of his/her choice.

Online modes: Following modes are covered under online transactions - Credit / Debit card, Net banking.

Cash-back credit limit: There is no limit on cash-back amount. 3% cash-back will be credited on the amount recharged by subscriber through any of the above online mode.

Existing ₹ 15 cash-back offer on ₹ 400 & above is separate from this 3% cash-back offer. Subscriber can be eligible for both the cash-back benefits depending the criteria set for these offers.

cash-back will be credited in customer's account on real-time basis.
FAQs
Q1. What is Reliance Digital TV’s 3% cash-back offer?
Ans. It is a new offer launched by Reliance Digital TV for its existing subscribers. Under this offer, any existing subscriber who recharges online using the Reliance Digital TV Website and Mobile App will get 3% cash-back in his/her Reliance Digital TV account.
Q2. Is there any minimum amount limit set for online recharge transaction?
Ans. For convenience of subscribers, there is not minimum amount limit set. You may recharge online with amount of your choice.
Q3. My account status is suspended. Will I get cash-back if I recharge online?
Ans. Only online recharge using the Reliance Digital TV Website and Mobile App will be eligible for 3% cash-back offer. It is irrespective of account status i.e., active or suspended.
Q4. Is there any limit on cash-back amount benefit?
Ans. There is no limit on cash-back amount benefit. You can recharge with any amount and cash-back on that much amount will be credited in your account.
Q5. Where will the cash-back amount be credited?
Ans. Cash-back amount will be credited in your Reliance Digital TV account. It is the same account where your recharged amount gets credited. Ex: If you recharge with ₹ 500 online than your account will reflect ₹ 550 balance i.e., ₹ 50 is cash-back amount.
Q6. Can I transfer cash-back amount to my bank account?
Ans. No, but you can use cash-back amount to enjoy various Reliance Digital TV services.
Q7. Can I link my bank account to get cash-back?
Ans. Cash-back amount will be credited in your Reliance Digital TV account only.
Q8. When I will get the cash-back amount?
Ans. After successful recharge you will get cash-back amount immediately. Incase, you don’t receive it, we request you to wait for couple of hours as due to technical issues it may sometime get delayed.
Q9. Is this cash-back offer different from the ₹ 15 cash-back offer?
Ans. Yes. This is 3% cash-back offer only for online recharges using the Reliance Digital TV Website and Mobile App for all existing subscribers irrespective of their account status i.e., active or suspended. Details of ₹ 15 cash-back amount are as follows:
- On recharge of ₹ 400 & above within 30 days from recharge due date, subscriber will get ₹ 15 cash-back in his/her account.
- If customer recharges 2 times in a day with ₹ 400 or above than cash-back amount will be credited only for 1 transaction i.e., ₹ 15 only.
- Cash-back amount is fixed irrespective of any amount recharged above ₹ 400.
Q11. Will I be eligible for both the offers if I recharge online with ₹ 400 or above within 5 days of my recharge due date?
Ans. Yes, you will be eligible. Both the offers are different and not interlinked. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria for both the offers than you will get benefit of both the offers.

how to take a screenshot on a pc

www.reliancedigitaltv.com

Exclusive share @Bishnu15 bro

Thanks bro. Rdtv trying to lure customers with exciting offers.

may be from existing customer base bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock