Getting Access Denied while trying to watch a Free Channel

happy_penguin

Reaction score
Hi,
I am using GTPL KCBPL.
When I select channel Sangeet Bangla (92) it says Free but I still get "E51 Access Denied".
Any idea what is the problem ?

@subherjeesr

Are you able to watch Sangeet Bangla (92) ?

GTPL Hathaway and GTPL V&S. Not GTPL KCBPL.
I pay for the package provided by my local LCO in cash.
GTPL in Gujarat since last 3 months has started ACCESS denied on more than 20 Free to Air channels like Aastha Anjan Tv Sangeet bhojpuri Bhojpuri cinema and many other spiritual and regional channels..Viewers have to take these Free channels on Alacarte and pay NCF to GTPL..GTPL Gujarat has removed many good FTA channels Music India Food Food E24 News 24 and scroll coming on all 9X channels total 6 channels that they will be removed frm 18th May 20 due to non signing of agreement 9x jalwa 9XM 9XO 9X Tashan 9X Jhakas and also scroll coming on all 8 Times network channels paid channels price of Rs.30 that they will be available on Alacarte frm 1st June 20..GTPL is redu ing paid channels but has not decreased rates of their GTPL recommended packs..Times now channel removal price is Rs.30 plus channels removed Sony ESPN Rs.5 plus Sony mix Rs.1 shut down by broadcaster but still GTPL is removing paid channels frm their packs but not reducing rates of GTPL recommended packages...GTPL should not remove these good channels..Also GTPL now not starting new channels..No addition is done on 1st and 15th of every month as was done previously..Total channels available SD plus HD only 467...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock