Discussion Getting charged for missing channels in a bouquet on Tata Sky

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I buy this Colors Wala North Budget HD bouquet. It should have Colors Infinity HD, Comedy Central HD, FYI TV 18 HD, History TV 18 HD, MTV HD, News 18 Assam & North East and Vh1 HD. Out of all the channels above, FYI TV 18 HD is not present on Tata Sky. Then how come they are charging full amount for the bouquet. Isn't that against the new rules. How can they provide bouquet without having the channels of the bouquets? Is there something I am missing out here?

Nothing new bro .. not only Ts but All DTHs doing this same .. Many Channels in the Broadcaster package was missing but all were charging the same bouquet amount in case of Ts only 1/2 HD channels missing in bouquets :ok2:

Nothing new bro .. not only Ts but All DTHs doing this same .. Many Channels in the Broadcaster package was missing but all were charging the same bouquet amount in case of Ts only 1/2 HD channels missing in bouquets :ok2:
Isn't that illegal though? Meanwhile TRAI is 😴.

Don't expect anything from TRAI, all they can do is to release lots of consultation papers which will not result in anything as someone be it broadcaster or operators will definitely disagree and then they will repeat the process again.

Even if something happened TRAI will have to fight the matter in court. Also TRAI never takes complaints from individuals. It's a powerless regulator IMO.

Since DPO's finds loopholes. Customers can too. TRAI doesn't take individual complaints. Guess who does? Consumer's forum/court does. I can't do everything by myself. For once stop pandering to Tata Sky and highlight about the wrongdoing to respective bodies. Or in future this is about to get worse. Just one free call to 1800-11-4000 can help us get better experience.

I buy this Colors Wala North Budget HD bouquet. It should have Colors Infinity HD, Comedy Central HD, FYI TV 18 HD, History TV 18 HD, MTV HD, News 18 Assam & North East and Vh1 HD. Out of all the channels above, FYI TV 18 HD is not present on Tata Sky. Then how come they are charging full amount for the bouquet. Isn't that against the new rules. How can they provide bouquet without having the channels of the bouquets? Is there something I am missing out here?
Think About Airtel. Atleast Tatasky Have All Channels Except FYITV18 HD. Airtel does not have MTV hd, beats hd, vh1hd, fyi tv18 hd etc. Till They Charging Same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock