Seeking Help Getting Error on Recording Features

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am getting the following error when I try to record/pause/ rewind any channels on the +HD STB

“Your Tata Play + usage fee is over due. You will not be able to use the recording features. Press help for payment options”

Can anyone who has any idea of what this error is help me fix it. My account was described for day and upon re activation I started getting this error.

@Vadirocks bro do you have any idea on this ???
CC also has no clue and says they will send a technician.

Solution
How to do a heavy refresh ?? I did a missed call on the number that they give if u dont get Channels after recharging … but it didn’t help
If your RMN have a what’s app it’s easy.Save Tataplay what’s app number +9118002086633 .Then type REFRESH And send to this number through what’s app
LacRJqe.jpg
Hi All,

I am getting the following error when I try to record/pause/ rewind any channels on the +HD STB

“Your Tata Play + usage fee is over due. You will not be able to use the recording features. Press help for payment options”

Can anyone who has any idea of what this error is help me fix it. My account was described for day and upon re activation I started getting this error.

@Vadirocks bro do you have any idea on this ???
CC also has no clue and says they will send a technician.

Try Factory Reset Once Bro!

Poor customer care service of Tata Play.
I have been using Tata Play (Sky) since the time it was launched. Apart from this, I have never used any other DTH service. I have never had any problem with the customer care service of Tata Play. Even when I was relocating my connection I did not face any problem. But this time I had to face the problem and that too for a long time. I faced a lot of difficulty in reactivating my Tata Play+ HD Recording Box secondary connection. Customer care registered my complaint but they did not resolve it for more than 7 days. I used to talk to the senior customer care officer everyday for half an hour or so, but still I didn't get any solution from them. They kept assuring me everyday that my complaint would be resolved within 24 hours or 48 hours, but it didn't happen for 7 days. In every conversation, senior customer care officer used to arrange a call back so that my problem could be solved, but I never got any call from Tata Play. I also told about this problem to the Tata Play technician who installed and relocated the connection at my house, but he too was unable to solve this problem. Then I visited the website of Tata Play. Then I came to know that an email can be sent to the nodal officer. I sent the problem to Nodal Officer by writing in the email and he solved my problem in 2 hours. If you are facing any problem regarding Tata Play then you can also contact to nodal officer via email.
[[email protected]]

@Dr Saurabh bro , what was the issue you faced exactly ? Did u face the same issue as I faced ?
I had a problem with account reactivation. The problem you are facing, I have never heard/seen of such a problem. Talk to Tata Play Customer Care or Technician about the problem you are having. If you do not get the solution then write an email to the Tata Play Nodal Officer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock