DTH updates Getting only auto and none in sound options in airtel xstream box after stb update

• Thread starter Gpav11
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 2,341

Gpav11

Reaction score
Hi,

I am not able to select dolby options on the airtel xstream stb after an update.

Now i only get auto or none in settings and no manual option.

Bluetooth is also disabled so technically can't add headphones etc to stb as before.

Can anyone help?

Hi,

I am not able to select dolby options on the airtel xstream stb after an update.

Now i only get auto or none in settings and no manual option.

Bluetooth is also disabled so technically can't add headphones etc to stb as before.

Can anyone help?
I am facing same issue with xstream box.I have called airtel but their engineers have not been able to solve this issue yet.I am getting 5.1 audio in set top box HD channels but none of the streaming apps like Netflix or amazon prime is producing 5.1 output.

I am facing same issue with xstream box.I have called airtel but their engineers have not been able to solve this issue yet.I am getting 5.1 audio in set top box HD channels but none of the streaming apps like Netflix or amazon prime is producing 5.1 output.
I have spoken to airtel guys to downgrade the software and they did and it's working fine now

I have spoken to airtel guys to downgrade the software and they did and it's working fine now
Instead of down grade, you have option of upgrade to 2.2.36 version, it will have manual options of Dolby selection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock