Discussion Godrej should try to make RK Studios into a world class studio rather than demolishing it and making it a highrise building

Godrej should try to make RK Studios into a world class studio than a highrise building. Agree?

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mylanji

Contributor
Reaction score
RK Studios the iconic studio which gave us timeless classics such as Shree 420, Mera Naam Joker among many other successful movies was recently sold to Godrej Properties after a massive fire damaged the studio. Reports are coming in that the studio would be demolished and a multistoreyed high-rise building will come up in its place.

Now I don't know whether this was a preplanned conspiracy plot to pave the way for the extinction of RK Studios, but I personally feel Godrej Should have turned the studio into a world class movie and television studio rather than making another high-rise property on that land.

Your opinions please. And also take the poll.

RK Studios the iconic studio which gave us timeless classics such as Shree 420, Mera Naam Joker among many other successful movies was recently sold to Godrej Properties after a massive fire damaged the studio. Reports are coming in that the studio would be demolished and a multistoreyed high-rise building will come up in its place.

Now I don't know whether this was a preplanned conspiracy plot to pave the way for the extinction of RK Studios, but I personally feel Godrej Should have turned the studio into a world class movie and television studio rather than making another high-rise property on that land.

Your opinions please. And also take the poll.
Yes, it was a dream world for Raj Kapoor. A lot of memorable films were produced there. Unfortunately the decendant Kapoor family members are not attaching any importance to it. They should turn it into a Raj Kapoor Memorial. That will be a fitting tribute to the legendary actor and to all those who associated with it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock