Status
Not open for further replies.

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Due to personal reasons, @M.J.Sadiq and @Saj 007 bros decided to get relieved from the Team. We would have loved both of them to continue in the team, however it wasn't to be.

We would like to take this opportunity to appreciate all the work they have done on our forum.

@M.J.Sadiq bro is one of the senior most members and needs no introduction. The contributions he made to DDF are invaluable and he is irreplaceable.

And @Saj 007 bro had climbed through the ranks quickly through his stupendous work on DDF. His moderation will be dearly missed as well.

We would like to appreciate both of them for their tremendous efforts. THANK YOU! We request you to please continue browsing the forum as usual! And as always, you'll always be welcome to moderate the forum again, whenever you start finding time!!

Thanks again!!

Team DDF.

Missing your Moderation in DDF both Buddies,

Notice 30 minutes go Sadiq bro is Legend.

Along with all these promotions, I have noticed today that one of our longest-serving SMODs, @M.J.Sadiq, is no longer part of the team. If this is the case, I wish him all the best in his endeavours. :tup:
I was the first to report on this. I was waiting for the official announcement. It was already sad to see one of DDF's oldest members leave the team. :cf2: It is an even bigger shock to see @Saj 007 also leave the team. :verysad2: I wish you both all the best. :smile2::hello:
You have big shoes to fill for new moderators like @Basil and @Endgame. :cap2:

Last edited:
Is it necessary to get relived from forum?
Btw, best of luck for your future journey.
We will surely miss both of you @M.J.Sadiq & @Saj 007 bros!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock