Good Luck Jerry | Janvhi Kapoor, Deepak Dobriyal | Anand L Rai

Vivek420

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Luck Jerry is the Hindi adaptation of the 2018 Tamil film Kolamavu Kokila, which starred Nayanthara in the lead role. Janhvi will be seen reprising the role essayed by Nayanthara in the remake. However, the film directed by Siddharth Sengupta will have a different setting. Written by Pankaj Matta, Good Luck Jerry also features Deepak Dobriyal, Mita Vashisht, Neeraj Sood and Sushant Singh in pivotal roles.

“We have a very exciting line up with Good Luck Jerry, Action Hero and Gorkha. They are all different subjects and as a producer, I want to expand to genres not done before. More importantly, all the subjects that we are bank rolling are original. I mean, yes, Good Luck Jerry is a remake, but I you look at the way we have treated the subject, it’s very different with a unique flavour to story telling.”

Source

There’s the Janhvi Kapoor starrer Good Luck Jerry, which is currently in the post production stage. It’s produced by Aanand L Rai. Ask him about the status of this film and he replies, “It’s on the edit table and will be ready in a couple of months. You will soon know how we are going to place it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock