Good News! 'Shaktimaan' to Make A Comeback on Indian Television

jakab

Registered
Reaction score
'Shaktimaan' fans rejoice, themuch loved Indian Superherois returning to the small screen very soon.
Actor Mukesh Khanna is in the process of reviving the show and is in talks with various channels. Speaking to aleading daily, the actor says "We are planning the return of Shaktimaan on television and the discussions are going on with few channels. I can't commit the date but you will get to see it soon."
The actor has also started to work on his looks and has already lost 8 kgs. Khanna says, "I am not trying to get six pack abs. I want to try and match up with the look that I had 15 years back."
Clearly, we'd be seeing Khanna eassay the role that made him a household name. According to the actorpeople relate to him as 'Shaktimaan', thus he can't offer the role to anyone else.
"I was very young when I played the role of Bhishmapitama in Mahabharat. I feel an actor can't be restricted due to age."The actor feels that age is just a number and if you are able to pull off the character with full conviction, he should go for it.Looks like our childhood is returning without any changewith the second innings of Mukesh Khanna in and as 'Shaktimaan'. Will our favourite villain Kilvish returnwith him? Stay tuned for more updates!

http://www.news18.com/news/tv/good-news-shaktimaan-to-make-a-comeback-on-indian-television-1239493.html

vinit

Contributor
Reaction score
If it happens
I wish it should be come on DD National

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
Waiting for my childhood fav serial

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
only 90s kid will know about Shaktiman.
that time we had a b&w television set with analog antenaa. only 2 channel coming at that time. DD national and DD Metro.
and we are eagerly waiting for Shaktimaan on sunday noon at 12pm.
now we have LED tv , 70HD channel, Let see if that feeling will come or not.

Prasanna

Registered
Reaction score
Wow very good news...looks like our childhood memories are coming soon...

Don

Registered
Reaction score
Gangadhar is back!!!
Tears of happiness on my eyes.

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
It should be on DD National. Preferably every Sunday at 11 A.M

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SPANDAN Breaking LiveToday News coming soon on TataSky Tata Sky 2
R Breaking India News MPCG channel removed from ADTV Airtel Digital TV 1
A NE News Completed 1 years TV Channels News 0
ghaju STV Haryana News added at lcn 587 Sun Direct 3
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive India news punjab has been removed Airtel Digital TV 2
S D2h tv showing black line with technology welcome to idway tech news DTH Support & Comparisons 1
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive India news UP UK has been removed Airtel Digital TV 1
yashwanth05852 Breaking News First officially launched now TV Channels News 12
Kannadiga Breaking News First Added in Sundirect Sun Direct 7
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive News 1st will be added Sun Direct 1
DreamDTH.com Article ‘Wah Cricket’ to make its way on ABP News ahead of the upcoming 20-20 League DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Amit1079 Good News DishTv ST2 added news1st kannada news channel on lcn 682 Dish TV 2
somnath chakraborty Breaking News First Kannada added by ADTV Airtel Digital TV 7
Basil DTH Updates Enterr10 and Kashish News to be added today Tata Sky 5
yashwanth05852 Breaking News First Kannada added on d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 10
Deep.S Satellite Updates "News World" (Aryan TV) started from GSAT-30 @83* east Insat & Gsat Updates 0
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive News 1st Kannada will be added tonight Airtel Digital TV 9
SarfaRaZ DTH Updates {Scroll notice removed} "NewsX" & "India News" Will be dropped from Tata Sky platform w.e.f 25th Sep Tata Sky 11
DreamDTH.com Article 8 Non-News and 1 News TV Channel permission granted in August by I&B Ministry DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article DD India and DD News clean feeds to be unavailable for regional channels DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ABP News brings special programming line-up for Bihar Elections DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article PM Narendra Modi hails ABP News’ Morning Show Namaste Bharat story on Social Media DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
SarfaRaZ DTH Updates {scroll notice removed} "Prag News" Will be dropped from Tata Sky W.e.f 22nd Sep 2020 Tata Sky 5
DJ Roy Discussion Why are you wasting time watching news channels? TV Channels News 4
Wasim Refaz Breaking News India 24×7 added DD Free Dish 3