• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Good News! 'Shaktimaan' to Make A Comeback on Indian Television

jakab

Registered
Reaction score
'Shaktimaan' fans rejoice, themuch loved Indian Superherois returning to the small screen very soon.
Actor Mukesh Khanna is in the process of reviving the show and is in talks with various channels. Speaking to aleading daily, the actor says "We are planning the return of Shaktimaan on television and the discussions are going on with few channels. I can't commit the date but you will get to see it soon."
The actor has also started to work on his looks and has already lost 8 kgs. Khanna says, "I am not trying to get six pack abs. I want to try and match up with the look that I had 15 years back."
Clearly, we'd be seeing Khanna eassay the role that made him a household name. According to the actorpeople relate to him as 'Shaktimaan', thus he can't offer the role to anyone else.
"I was very young when I played the role of Bhishmapitama in Mahabharat. I feel an actor can't be restricted due to age."The actor feels that age is just a number and if you are able to pull off the character with full conviction, he should go for it.Looks like our childhood is returning without any changewith the second innings of Mukesh Khanna in and as 'Shaktimaan'. Will our favourite villain Kilvish returnwith him? Stay tuned for more updates!

http://www.news18.com/news/tv/good-news-shaktimaan-to-make-a-comeback-on-indian-television-1239493.html

vinit

Contributor
Reaction score
If it happens
I wish it should be come on DD National

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
Waiting for my childhood fav serial

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
only 90s kid will know about Shaktiman.
that time we had a b&w television set with analog antenaa. only 2 channel coming at that time. DD national and DD Metro.
and we are eagerly waiting for Shaktimaan on sunday noon at 12pm.
now we have LED tv , 70HD channel, Let see if that feeling will come or not.

Prasanna

Registered
Reaction score
Wow very good news...looks like our childhood memories are coming soon...

Don

Registered
Reaction score
Gangadhar is back!!!
Tears of happiness on my eyes.

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
It should be on DD National. Preferably every Sunday at 11 A.M

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smtkumar120 Dhoom NEWS HD showing movie C Band & KU Band Reception 0
sijuvarghese123 Breaking Update TV ,News,Music,Kids channels added. Intelsat Updates 7
A Breaking NK TV 24x7 - A new Assamese News Channel TV Channels News 9
Basil MIB renames Tulasi News as NK TV 24*7 TV Channels News 0
Deep.S Satellite Updates "News J 2" started from IS17 @66* east Intelsat Updates 6
Johny India news Bangla started from 93.5E Insat & Gsat Updates 0
S Breaking News J2 now available on TACTV TV Channels News 3
DJ Roy Good News India Today and Aaj Tak wins best English and Hindi news channels awards at ITA Awards TV Channels News 10
Johny Sadhna Plus News started from 93.5e Insat & Gsat Updates 0
Selva Jay Tamil News Channel Update News Launching Soon TV Channels News 1
A Prag News Logo & theme changed TV Channels News 3
Selva Jay News 18 Tamilnadu Graphics Changed TV Channels News 3
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive K news, Jantantra, Dangal Kannada will be removed Airtel Digital TV 4
A DDF Exclusive iTV Network to launch "India News Bangla" soon. TV Channels News 10
A DDF Exclusive Eye 4 media will launch 3 new non News Channel TV Channels News 5
A DDF Exclusive "News 6 Kannada Launching Soon TV Channels News 0
A "Lokshahi News" Celebrating 1 Year anniversary TV Channels News 0
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive VTV news will be removed Airtel Digital TV 2
baalaa777 Good News Vendhar TV network new News Channel - V News 27 TV Channels News 5
A Good News "NEWS LIVE" Celebrating 13 year anniversary TV Channels News 2
Alok Pusti Aaj Tak news channel New look TV Channels News 8
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive News 1 India has been added back by ADTV Airtel Digital TV 0
Dinesh jain ROYAL News HD started on Yahsat 52.5 E C Band & KU Band Reception 0
A News Tamil 24x7 Coming Soon TV Channels News 13
Yash1 Discussion Is AM News available on InCable in all over Mumbai...??? Digital Cable TV 0