Good News! 'Shaktimaan' to Make A Comeback on Indian Television

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 4,179

jakab

Reaction score
'Shaktimaan' fans rejoice, themuch loved Indian Superherois returning to the small screen very soon.
Actor Mukesh Khanna is in the process of reviving the show and is in talks with various channels. Speaking to aleading daily, the actor says "We are planning the return of Shaktimaan on television and the discussions are going on with few channels. I can't commit the date but you will get to see it soon."
The actor has also started to work on his looks and has already lost 8 kgs. Khanna says, "I am not trying to get six pack abs. I want to try and match up with the look that I had 15 years back."
Clearly, we'd be seeing Khanna eassay the role that made him a household name. According to the actorpeople relate to him as 'Shaktimaan', thus he can't offer the role to anyone else.
"I was very young when I played the role of Bhishmapitama in Mahabharat. I feel an actor can't be restricted due to age."The actor feels that age is just a number and if you are able to pull off the character with full conviction, he should go for it.Looks like our childhood is returning without any changewith the second innings of Mukesh Khanna in and as 'Shaktimaan'. Will our favourite villain Kilvish returnwith him? Stay tuned for more updates!

http://www.news18.com/news/tv/good-news-shaktimaan-to-make-a-comeback-on-indian-television-1239493.html

If it happens
I wish it should be come on DD National

only 90s kid will know about Shaktiman.
that time we had a b&w television set with analog antenaa. only 2 channel coming at that time. DD national and DD Metro.
and we are eagerly waiting for Shaktimaan on sunday noon at 12pm.
now we have LED tv , 70HD channel, Let see if that feeling will come or not.

Wow very good news...looks like our childhood memories are coming soon...

Gangadhar is back!!!
Tears of happiness on my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock