Good Night India | Starting 31st Jan 2022, Mon-Sat 10:30pm | Sony Sab

TV show 'Good Night India' is getting an extension as the makers have planned 24 more episodes owing to its popularity in the Indian households.
Popularity? Where's that? First week 0.5, and now from last four weeks fixed at 0.3. Why Indian TV channels can't digest fact that okay you bought good show very good, now it's time to shut it and bring new show and put new season for upcoming years to come.

Popularity? Where's that? First week 0.5, and now from last four weeks fixed at 0.3. Why Indian TV channels can't digest fact that okay you bought good show very good, now it's time to shut it and bring new show and put new season for upcoming years to come.
if shows were judged by trps then Sony as a channel wouldn't even exist.... anyways i love this show its way better than TMKOC actually most shown of SAB are better then TMKOC which gets trp

SabTv should bring new seasons of Fir, Chidiya Ghar, Yes Boss, Shriman Shrimathi, Jijaji Chhat Per Hain, Tenali Rama, Lapta Gunj... etc which were off aired years back now they need to bring them back sabtv is famous for comedy serials.

if shows were judged by trps then Sony as a channel wouldn't even exist.... anyways i love this show its way better than TMKOC actually most shown of SAB are better then TMKOC which gets trp
Actually, I'm here considering it as reality show. And, also I want Indian TV to adapt finite number of episode. Also, there is difference between SONY TV and SAB TV so please. SAB TV is in Top 2 paid channel this week and SONY is at No.5

Last edited:
SabTv should bring new seasons of Fir, Chidiya Ghar, Yes Boss, Shriman Shrimati, Jijaji Chhat Per Hain, Laptaganj... etc which were off aired years back now they need to bring them back sabtv is famous for comedy serials.
Shriman Shrimati and jijaji are already aired it's 2nd seasons respectively back in 2018 and 2021 and yes Lapataganj deserves a 3rd season alongside chidiya Ghar jijaji new season can't be possible due to hiba nawab being busy on woh Toh hai albela

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock