Gori Tere Pyaar Mein trailer out: Watch lover boy Imran woo kranti queen Kareena

Devesh

Reaction score

Gori Tere Pyaar Mein - Official Trailer | Imran Khan, Kareena Kapoor - YouTube

The trailer of Punit Malhotra’s Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, starring Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor, is out and if the trailer is any indication, the film appears to be very similar to I Hate Luv Storys.

The basic premise of both films are the same — opposites attract. However, the setting and the heroine is different. Khan plays the role of a fun loving, happy-go-lucky city boy, who has his ‘aashiq‘ ways and is quite a smooth talker (Remember Jay Dhingra of I Hate Luv Storys?). While Kapoor’s Diya is the ‘kranti queen’ (the queen of revolution) who is determined to bring about a change in society, is seemingly bothered about social issues and wants to do something for the country
Keeping their differences aside, when the two characters meet — sparks fly, chemical explosions happen and they fall in love quicker than it takes a pack of Maggi noodles to be cooked. However, after ‘falling in love’ is taken care of by some peppy song-and-dance routine, Khan’s character wants to go to a Tomatina festival and throw ripe tomatoes on others while Kapoor’s Diya is concerned about social welfare. Their inherent differences cause several clashes between the two, following which Kapoor’s Diya heads off to a village in a nondescript part of India to help the less privileged.

Khan’s character being the lover boy that he is, follows his lady love to the lap of poverty and basically lands up in his alternate universe. However, agreeing to brave the dust and the smell of cow dung, Khan’s takes up the challenge of staying in the village for 10 days.

According to reports, we will also see Shraddha Kapoor of the Aashiqui 2 fame in the film. This is the second film where audiences will see Kapoor and Khan together. They last shared screen time together for for Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu. Gori Tere Pyaar Mein is Punit Malhotra second directorial venture after I Hate Luv Storys.

Produced by Dharma Productions, the music of the film has been composed by Vishal-Shekar. The film is slated to hit screens on 22 November.

Gori Tere Pyaar Mein trailer out: Watch lover boy Imran woo kranti queen Kareena - Firstpost

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock