Got 6+6 Offer

chaitu7

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I got Offer to recharge my Airtel account with 1515 (South Value Sports) for 6 months and got 6 months free, as my Airtel ID was in disable state for about an Year as i was using D2h HD. Recently I was in Noida for about 40days, in the mean time my Sister took my D2h connection and i have no dth by the time i return to Hyderabad. Then i thought of Booking Tatasky connection on 22nd May, but on 21st May i got call from Airtel and provide me the above offer, so without second thought i recharged my account.

Then today i have activated Max HD all South 11+1 topup. Thank you Airtel for providing me the offer.

Regards,
Chaithanya.

Deepu Darling said:
have you recharged same amount or extra :huh

Recharged with exact amount..1515, as CC told me that need to recharge with same amount and not to recharge extra..

chaitu7 said:
Recharged with exact amount..1515, as CC told me that need to recharge with same amount and not to recharge extra..

:k :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock