Good News Got a New Tata Sky +HD STB

As u can see from the pic, i was not getting signal in 1 tuner with old LNB

IMG20190428120041.jpg

I want to buy tatasky dth 4k or hd plus confused which is the best friends

@Bapun Raz bro, I have one query

Whenever any tuner is recording any content, I see the signal quality of that tuner increases to max, but when there is no recording happening and that tuner is not in use the signal levels are back to normal as in the pics in 1st post.

Is this normal ???

@Bapun Raz bro are the signal levels fine ??? Or does it need fine tuning, can I get 100% on all 3 tuners ?
I used to get 100% so you can get them with proper alignment.

One more thing i remember now, Tata Sky had a software upgrade which decreased the signal level a little from full and they changed BER to MER type level. So that is another reason.

@Bapun Raz bro, I have one query

Whenever any tuner is recording any content, I see the signal quality of that tuner increases to max, but when there is no recording happening and that tuner is not in use the signal levels are back to normal as in the pics in 1st post.

Is this normal ???
Never checked it to be frank bro. These days even i hardly check signal level or settings, did it to help you only. Things are good till i am able to watch channels without issues. 🤓

Ohh Ya and I forgot to mention, the STB function independently irrespective if the main STB is off, the multi TV works.

@DTH Fan bro pls take note

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock