Good News Got a New Tata Sky +HD STB

Sometimes I find some channels going blank for few seconds and then resumes. Once I was quick to do signal test to find that Tuner 1 had 0 signal quality.

Is this issue normal ???

Sometimes I find some channels going blank for few seconds and then resumes. Once I was quick to do signal test to find that Tuner 1 had 0 signal quality.

Is this issue normal ???
Don't know if it's related but I am on HD STB and something like that happens on my STB too. Sometimes on switching channels screen goes completely blank for 3-4 seconds. On SD STB there was no such issue

Last edited:

Is this issue normal ???
This happened many times with me also.

I am on HD STB and that happens on my STB too. Sometimes on switching channels screen goes completely blank for 2-3 seconds. On SD STB there was no such issue

I mean this happens in the middle when Ur watching something. Not when Ur switching channels

Review of HD PVR STB + Super LNB after using it in Rains:

Hi all, as ur aware rains started here from monday. The cyclone effects like strong winds and very heavy rains are being felt here too.
I am using HD PVR STB along with Super LNB, and i have made certain observations on its working (reception) in these conditions.

The Super LNB works flawlessly during heavy rains also got to see it works even in very heavy rains also with the MER showing 5-6 dB that is 0% SQ.
But during heavy rains and even very heavy rains if its very windy or very dark clouds present the STB looses signal for approx 5-10 mins and LNB automatically stabilizes itself to regain signal. Earlier when i was using HD STB with Quad port LNB i remember signal used to go in heavy rains also for similar time.

Overall i am happy with the performance, monsoon is yet to arrive here after which I will again observe if i find anything different from that of now taking into consideration the current observations were of cyclone effects that are bound to impact the signal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock