Got a new Tata Sky + Transfer Connection - Details

rana1 said:
I am Punjabi but I will try English but I don't know English OK bro

Bro same here, but try to write in English. Because many members don't know hindi and bro if u write in english then m sure that your any problem is solved. Or your questions's answers give member fast. [emoji4]

And bro first my English is also week but see still this time i write in English [emoji6]

rana1 said:
OK bro very high channels list in which Dth and high level package in which Dth HD and SD channels more than 400 channels and who best Dth plz reply me with high package with SD & HD channels but listen more than 400 channels OK bro I am Punjabi but I will try English but I don't know English OK bro

Even after this you are still continue only in Hindi.. Look at the below post.

Link Removed

You are not interested to try English.. Till the time you are try English, you will not proper answer..

rana1 said:
Hmmm thx but isme total kitne channels hain muje chayie k 48-50 HD and 350-370 SD channels ho chahe month ka 650 RS ho

210+ channel
28 Hd channel available this pack

jay vithlani said:
Bro same here, but try to write in English. Because many members don't know hindi and bro if u write in english then m sure that your any problem is solved. Or your questions's answers give member fast. [emoji4]

And bro first my English is also week but see still this time i write in English [emoji6]

Same here :wall

Dear punjab wale to punjabi hi bol sakde hain app mind kiyo karte ho bro

rana1 said:

Apdinna un question ku answer kidaikka late agum parava illaya? Problem solve aganumna ellorukkum puriyara mathiri post pannanum..

rana1 said:
Agree but u r not in panjab bro. This is foram. And m from Gujarat. So tell me that if i write in Gujarati, u understand that ??

rana1 said:

Mind ki baat ni hai bro,agar tum hindi m likhoge to forum k bohot members ko hindi samajh ni aati hai to fir wo tumhare question ka answer nahi de paate hain,english m likhne ki koshish karo,agar ni bhi aati dhang s english tab bhi tuti futi english m likh liya karo members apne aap samajh jaayenge ki tum kya likhna chahte the,ye tumhare liye bhi thek hoga and bakiyon k liye bhi :k
English Translation : It's not a thing to mind,but if you write in hindi many members of the forum are not able to understand your query and are not able to answer it,try to write in english,if you even don't know how to write properly still you can try,members will themselves understand your query even if it's not proper english,it would be good for you as well as the members :k
Hope u understand :shy :shy

@rana1: If you are not trying in future and continue posting in Hindi only, posts will be removed. Already removed one post that you posted after all these comments from members.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock