Got Airtel Xstream Smart Box. Installed yesterday - Removed today. Disappointed!

Just got installed xstream last evening with my D2H LNB.. dismantled and packed xstream box today morning and back to d2h.
Finding difficult to navigate between channels and favourite channels.
It is a good box and audio was good to go with my HT.
It is a upgrade to my 8 years old ADTV account. .Paid 2249 finding someone to take it back at a lesser price.
It just my personal experience and no one to get guided by this

You wrote "Finding difficult to navigate between channels and favourite channels."

I consider myself better than many others on tech. However, I also find the same problem. Please read my posts in another thread.

Other good features of the STB doesn't give liberty to Airtel to ignore this important issue. Airtel can't hide on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now my xstream box.

Not able to attach pictures!!!

You need to copy the direct link of the pic & then click on Insert image icon (Ctrl+P button will also do) when you are replying...Then you need to paste the direct link to that field & only then it will display your pic...
IMG-20190926-122352-01.jpg

You need to copy the direct link of the pic & then click on Insert image icon (Ctrl+P button will also do) when you are replying...Then you need to paste the direct link to that field & only then it will display your pic...
IMG-20190926-122352-01.jpg
Thanks.
Will follow the same

@vizhigal bro, it seems like you have rooted the box. Can you please let me know if Dolby works on Amazon prime app? If not, is it possible to remove the inbuilt app and install it from Amazon store and see if it makes any difference?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock