Got an AirTel Digital TV connection yesterday, have couple of queries

Saurav Ghosh

Reaction score
I got an ADTV connection yesterday, it got activated at around 9 pm, after the authentication process was done over phone. I received some sms too, mentioning my Customer ID and all, but when I go into their website for recharge (just to see how it is done for future use) neither my registered mobile no nor my Customer ID is accepted, says invalid customer id!, so I'm unable to login.
I don't have any AirTel SIM, and you know calling from Vodafone takes 1 rupee per minute and since yesterday I've called them so many times that at least 50 rupees are gone and I don't wanna call them for everything.
So if anyone knows why my Customer id or mobile number is not accepted kindly give some feedback here. Without them I won't be able to do a recharge when time comes.
Thanks.

Press Menu on your remote and see whether it's showing the Customer ID and mobile no at bottom ....cross check it...

saurav dont worry ur details will be update shortly dont need it may take 48 hrs to 72 hrs. you can dial toll free no-18001028080 its free call i am using it as i am also vodafone user, can u tell whats ur stb version?

pphanse81 said:
Press Menu on your remote and see whether it's showing the Customer ID and mobile no at bottom ....cross check it...
Nope, I've already seen it, no id, no number.
rahul1117kumar said:
saurav dont worry ur details will be update shortly dont need it may take 48 hrs to 72 hrs. you can dial toll free no-18001028080 its free call i am using it as i am also vodafone user, can u tell whats ur stb version?
Okay, I'll check after 72 hours. How to check STB version sir?

Saurav Ghosh said:
I got an ADTV connection yesterday, it got activated at around 9 pm, after the authentication process was done over phone. I received some sms too, mentioning my Customer ID and all, but when I go into their website for recharge (just to see how it is done for future use) neither my registered mobile no nor my Customer ID is accepted, says invalid customer id!, so I'm unable to login.
I don't have any AirTel SIM, and you know calling from Vodafone takes 1 rupee per minute and since yesterday I've called them so many times that at least 50 rupees are gone and I don't wanna call them for everything.
So if anyone knows why my Customer id or mobile number is not accepted kindly give some feedback here. Without them I won't be able to do a recharge when time comes.
Thanks.

USE THIS NUMBER TO CALL AIRTEL DTH 18001028080 (TOLL FREE)
I USE IS TO CALL ADTV FROM MY VODAFONE NUMBER..:)

Saurav Ghosh said:
Nope, I've already seen it, no id, no number.
Okay, I'll check after 72 hours. How to check STB version sir?

press menu - settings- diagnostics- device info- release number. whats the release no?

Guys what's the price of Mega pack, Rs.350 right? And all the HD channels are available for Rs.175 p.m right?
There's this guy says me that I have to pay Rs.605 p.m, some Ultra HD pack to get all the HD channels? I'm confused!

Saurav Ghosh said:
Guys what's the price of Mega pack, Rs.350 right? And all the HD channels are available for Rs.175 p.m right?
There's this guy says me that I have to pay Rs.605 p.m, some Ultra HD pack to get all the HD channels? I'm confused!

i am not able to view release no. pls tell whats the release no.

Re: RE: Got an AirTel Digital TV connection yesterday, have couple of queries

rahul1117kumar said:
i am not able to view release no. pls tell whats the release no.
It's 457. Could you please give some feedback about my last query.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock