Got an offer from Airtel HD for just 599 with one month free package

• Thread starter anjank
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,582

anjank

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I received an offer from Airtel today for a new HD connection for just 599(including installation) and one month free special package with 18 HD channels:). I am going for it in addition to my current videocon HD connection.

Reactions: Omi
It'll be costly after one month. Just check the packs before going for it.

ilikered said:
It'll be costly after one month. Just check the packs before going for it.

Yeah, thats fine.. I would now have the option choose between videocon and airtel:)

Re: RE: Got an offer from Airtel HD for just 599 with one month free package

anjank said:
Yeah, thats fine.. I would now have the option choose between videocon and airtel:)
Alright, welcome to Airtel then!!

Hi,

Can you pls let us know how you received this offer and where I can look for to get such an offer. I also currently have Videocon D2H and looking for either airtel or TS

Thanks!!

anjank said:
Hello Guys,

I received an offer from Airtel today for a new HD connection for just 599(including installation) and one month free special package with 18 HD channels:). I am going for it in addition to my current videocon HD connection.

I dont know... they said because I am a privileged customer of Airtel Postpaid and Airtel Money:) btw, I got my connection yesterday but it is yet to be activated

anjank said:
I dont know... they said because I am a privileged customer of Airtel Postpaid and Airtel Money:) btw, I got my connection yesterday but it is yet to be activated

Activation only require 20 minutes to2 hour maximum.call them bro something wrong.

people said:
Activation only require 20 minutes to2 hour maximum.call them bro something wrong.

I have been continuously following with them... They said it got delayed as I am under special offer and it will be done by end of the day!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock