4E1n9nv.jpg

IqXiZAq.jpg

oXiW40w.jpg

dLpMXtI.jpg

nJZ6Tqu.jpg

0BaWn3b.jpg

YZ4mVTQ.jpg

JvL2zwj.jpg

Excellent... Can you show your Dish setup...
dish ss is the last one from above, as my dish doesn't have the stand which got rusted, so mounted on roof wall of store.

all channels with PH ( phillipines feed), run free on this satellite, without audio.

Bro.. what is dish size? If it is possible can you tell which Satlites you track with this size..

Bro.. what is dish size? If it is possible can you tell which Satlites you track with this size..
dish size 8ft, my aim is IS 17 at 66E but getting only some tps . On its വway I got 83, 93'5 , 91 in this dish . But it have limitations without a stand ,

Didn't you get Lotus macau, 2 fashion tv and one kids channel from pak? 8ft must be good to get 66, 68, 76 and 83 together. (I miss few tp in 6ft setup and then wanted to own 8ft!).
93 and 91 are not much of a yield!

I understand, without the main stand of dish but try my setup when you get the stand!

dish size 8ft, my aim is IS 17 at 66E but getting only some tps . On its വway I got 83, 93'5 , 91 in this dish . But it have limitations without a stand ,

IS 17 is the weakest C-band satellite amongst all. All south Indians complain about its signals, just bcoz there are a lot of free south channels on this satellite.
May be thats why the signals are weak, they dont wanna let people watch it for free.

Didn't you get Lotus macau, 2 fashion tv and one kids channel from pak? 8ft must be good to get 66, 68, 76 and 83 together. (I miss few tp in 6ft setup and then wanted to own 8ft!).
93 and 91 are not much of a yield!

I understand, without the main stand of dish but try my setup when you get the stand!
Yes got all above channels after some adjustments . here is the ss
EtXpm1N.jpg

jeXOhqW.jpg

8sosoZg.jpg

CEY0u2I.jpg

lAWc1VW.jpg

LFPIa2k.jpg

IVrLPfR.jpg

TzclIwD.jpg

ubzdzbt.jpg

8k2Ru0B.jpg

Yapqhnx.jpg

KhS3YwG.jpg

Ur7HPVu.jpg

I purchased one STB as per the add in Amazon.ae saying above feature ibrave box v8 magic but it doesn’t have autoroll. It is h265 compatible. Checked on Measat sat it have some HEVC channels in paid mode. Channel names are coming in scanning while the other receiver not showing such channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock