Got Apstar C band channels @ 76.5E

• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,321
Today I am trying for 76e as a side lnb got some channels like Capital TV, hill song channel, telenovela etc, which I didn’t get earlier.
KlZCMvk.jpg

sfoWOAD.jpg

DdDx6rc.jpg

The lnb skew is too much sensitive for the Lotus macau TP.. Also the LNB height adjustment...

Got 2 more channels today..some are losing

ew7UrRD.jpg

r422aor.jpg

8IdR7Vb.jpg

I am getting 105-107 channels, the weakest is transponder in which the Maldives channels like TVM, Munnaru TV etc are coming.
Rishithulyan are you getting Apstar channels from a side lnb ? For me getting some 75 channels including paid but in the meantime my 83e will get disturbed and Manorama TP will go with no signal.

Rishithulyan are you getting Apstar channels from a side lnb ? For me getting some 75 channels including paid but in the meantime my 83e will get disturbed and Manorama TP will go with no signal.
yes, i am getting all the channels from Apstar-7 in side lnb. 83e Gsat-10/30 is in centre lnb, Gsat-17 in other side lnb. i am getting all the channels from these 3 satellites, in 6 feet dish

@Rishithulyan great setup. Can you post a picture of the dish with multiple lnbs so that I can get some idea about lnb holders for side lnbs without affecting the center lnb. ?

me trying as below

XYs8UpJ.jpg

6FJjTuM.jpg

@Rishithulyan great setup. Can you post a picture of the dish with multiple lnbs so that I can get some idea about lnb holders for side lnbs without affecting the center lnb. ?
I am also using the same way only, LNB holders ,connected together.
I am using normal LNBs , chines made - sold by Solid brand name here.
your LNBs are good brand, so you must get all the TPs,if your dish shape is perfect, without any bends

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock