Got Retention offer from TATA SKY

aneesh120

Reaction score
Hello ,
i had a deactivated tata sky HD+ and tata sky HD multitv connection with platinum HD pack
2 days back i got a call from TATA Sky accounts department they offered me
ULTRA pack @ 4000/ annual
HD access fee @ 1925/ annual
Multi TV @ 1500/annual
i re activated my connection considering it is a good offer after TRAI implementation he even said all newly added channels will also be avbl.
dgGzZT7.png

Brother for how much duration was ur account in suspended state? Also have u got this offer for the 1st time?

Tata Sky has now adopted to give these retention offers only once, later they offer some small discounts for suspended subscribers.

Bro,cc told that if there is change in pack /tariff from Feb 1then balance amount will be credited to our account.

Your offer will last only 10 more days. After that you are going on another plan.

Mod Note: No personal attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record, a lot of people have had their LDPs annulled or changed already. It becomes impossible to continue a pack if the input costs rise.

Your offer will last only 10 more days. After that you are going on another plan.

Mod Note: No personal attacks.
No bro TRAI has said that all LDP will remain same after tarrif implementation till next renewal.

Brother for how much duration was ur account in suspended state? Also have u got this offer for the 1st time?

Tata Sky has now adopted to give these retention offers only once, later they offer some small discounts for suspended subscribers.
My account was deactivated for about 6 months i decided to cut the cord n go for online streaming.

"Provided that it shall be mandatory for all the distributors of television channels to either discontinue or modify all their existing packs, plans or bouquets in compliance with the provisions of these regulations after 31st January, 2019."

TRAI has not said that existing packs can be continued as they are. It has said that existing packs have to be modified or canceled on Jan 31. So, if you think buying a 1-year pack will give you protection for 1 year, you are sorely mistaken and a nasty surprise is in store for you on Feb 1.

If you're wondering where it has said it, it is in Gazette Notification -- https://main.trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/Regulations28122018_0.pdf

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock