Got SUN HD Addon free till 31st May

v_srikanth961

Reaction score
Got a msg from D2H today afternoon that SUN HD Addon has been activated on my account and its free till 31st May. Checked after coming home and all 4 HD channels are activated.

Im on South Platinum HD and paid for Long Term 1 year till Dec 2014. Got a call from CC about a month ago to upgrade to New South Platinum HD but I denied saying Sun HD channels or atleast Gemini HD is not up to the mark.

Has anyone else got the offer?

me too got,i am also on south platinum hd....but i recharge monthly,not long term pack...

Watched "Pavitra" movie in 16:9 aspect ratio - full screen on Gemini HD today afternoon. The PQ was better than SD channel stretched but still not giving the feeling of a HD channel. They kept changing the aspect ratio back and forth between ads and when the movie is played.

I guess they might be manually doing it because just before the ads start the picture is in 16:9 aspect ratio and after that it changes to 4:3 either stretched or pillarbox.

However they didn't do it on "Daruvu" movie telecasted in the evening. No difference between SD and HD channel.

RE: Sundirect HD dth is more clarity

i used sundirect HD for thae last one year. now i moved to Videocon d2h HD Connection this april. but the clarity of Sony SIx HD,SUN HD,KTV HD AND KTV HD is better in Sundirect.videocon d2h not better clarity as compared to sundirect.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock