Got TATASKY connection HD

• Thread starter veejay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,971

veejay

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I got my new Tatasky connection. I have sony bravio 21"inches. My Airtel subscription ended last week of April 2016. Wow picture quality sound quality both great and logo very very small iam not able to see the logo which is very thin. My pack is south ultra hd monthly Rs.530/- with all HD channels. But now one month free offer.

Regards,

0IU0Rcs.jpg

IGLY3O2.jpg

hE3rR0x.jpg

GBFFCEU.jpg

Congrats bro and Welcome to tata sky family :) :) :luv :luv

Bro if Possible Please Post some pics

Process of Uploading Pics =>

go to https://imgur.com and after uploading pics post link here :sp

Sure Rushil bro i will post some SS when i find time. Can i pm you bro

So bro when you leaving airtel I hv bought airtel with multy connection. What a fool I am. Enjoy tata sky bro.

rajaraman864 said:
Sure Rushil bro i will post some SS when i find time. Can i pm you bro

sure bro you can PM me i will add your pics :) :tup

@rajaraman864 bro,

How is the PQ and AQ of Tata Sky HD as compared to AIrtel HD ??? Which is better in Sd and Hd channels ?

Bro,

Quality wise both are same. The reason i switched was because of more hd channels. I know the price is high it has hd access fee whereas airtel does not have. But price never mind for me.

Regards

Ok. Bro. good to hear that. Can u share some pics of your new TS HD. STB/Channels pics (SD and HD)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock