Got this Amazing offer from DishTV Non Stop Ent. for just 1149 for 3 Years

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 66,276
41cda96073342d8be3267d4d43ca946d.jpg

Guys any one of you observed that in My account the NON STOP ENT pack priced @1149/annum....i was thought it is for 3yrs.

And any one subscribed to Telugu Superstar with NonStopEnt??? i am not getting Ntvtelugu,NaptoolTelugu with this combo...cc mem told those channels are not in this pack...but there are other channels too not mentioned in pack but i am getting.

i have a dishtv sd connection. if i subscribe to the 1149 offer how much will i have to pay per month for all hindi entertainment channels+all marathi channels+all sports channels? i dont want any HD channels

balugudidiot said:
Guys any one of you observed that in My account the NON STOP ENT pack priced @1149/annum....i was thought it is for 3yrs.
Hope it is a Technical problem. I dont want any cheating on This offer

Last edited by a moderator:
anuragingle said:
i have a dishtv sd connection. if i subscribe to the 1149 offer how much will i have to pay per month for all hindi entertainment channels+all marathi channels+all sports channels? i dont want any HD channels

If this is your requirement, better to stick to regular packs. Get South Marathi - all sports.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rs 1179 recharge bonaza 3 years non stop pack with all channels of Bharat Pack still continues,I think Dish TV may stop this any time as now it is open since March 2017,any guesses

Price of 3 years non stop pack revised to Rs 1279 ie Rs 1084+18% GST Rs 100 more now,that means in new year non stop pack continued by DishTV but with revised price,therefore before Jio broadband cum TV channel launch any time soon which is likely to give broadband and TV channels together for less than Rs500-700 per month for the lowest pack,Dish TV continues to add customers, Tatasky still not woken up to threat of Jio

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock