Got this exciting offer

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, Got this exciting offer.

Basically if you subscribe bronze pack quarterly, you get 7 additional days. But, this time I was given 1 month of free subscription. That is I paid for 3 months and got the 4rth month free. Moreover I was charged at the old rate of RS 260 p.m. instead of RS 270 p.m. So, actually I paid RS 780 for quarterly bronze pack and got 4 months of subscription. :eek:hya

Then again, as per RDTV rules Ultra Sharp HD Add on @ RS 125 p.m. cannot be opted quarterly. Only monthly, half yearly or annually it can be opted for. But, I was given quarterly pack with 4rth month free viewing @ RS 375 for 4 months. :eek:hya

I also took Sony Pal Ala Carte @ RS 16 p.m. Here also, I paid for 3 months @ RS 48, 4rth month free viewing.

Total RS 1,203. I recharged by RS 1,300.

On asking how I got this offer, I was told after a long time I am a new HD DVR Customer. So I got it. By the way, I have changed my name address for this HD DVR Smart Card No. 20....32.

I feel RDTV should give more offers to all customers / subscribers like this. :luv

Even these offers won't attract many people because they are not adding new channels. Channels addition is inevitable these days to survive in DTH race

Good news and congratulations .
One off topic question : sony pal is FTA and available in all DTH base pack , why RDTV charging 16/month :huh

santosh said:
Good news and congratulations .
One off topic question : sony pal is FTA and available in all DTH base pack , why RDTV charging 16/month :huh
From Day 1 it's in Al a cart in Reliance Digital TV if Reliance increase channels and make packs friendly like TATA SKY & DishTV I will again start my STB.

hike said:
From Day 1 it's in Al a cart in Reliance Digital TV if Reliance increase channels and make packs friendly like TATA SKY & DishTV I will again start my STB.

They terminate the STB if it remains off for more than 6 months. you have to buy the new STB or 3000 Rs for the activation :lol

hike said:

Why it is a la carte if it's FTA ??

Hassan Syed said:
They terminate the STB if it remains off for more than 6 months. you have to buy the new STB or 3000 Rs for the activation [emoji38]
They are not going to charge me for sure they want subscribers not want to loose them. I know how to tackle them.

santosh said:

Because DTH company pays the broadcasters for these channels. A channel from SPN network can not be carriage fee channel you know. ;)

santosh said:
It's all depends upon ur DTH provider and Channel Network deal. Like before Zee channel were not available in 200/- base pack I have to pay ₹25 for ZEE TV & ZEE CINEMA.
Then, they got added ZEETV, ZEE CINEMA, ZEE CLASSIC in Bronze Pack.
And, in starting for Colors I have to pay ₹25.
I still remember we have payed 25 Rs. on 14 Jan a Makar Sakranti day when Colors TV was added on BIG TV.

Bapun Raz said:
Because DTH company pays the broadcasters for these channels. A channel from SPN network can not be carriage fee channel you know. ;)

If RDTV pays to sony , means all DTH might be paying too .. but they are not charging extra :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock