Good News Govt to launch DD International news channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Global media like BBC, ABC (Australia), DW, France 24 etc. are unbiased and critical of their country's government. Their views are independent. Same isn't the case with CGTN, Al Jazeera (Arabic), RT etc. who wants to express their countries views to the world. By trying to express Indian views to the world. Let's not fall in the category of later half.
They all are hardcore Right Wing in their country. The irony is that they all convert themself to Left-Wing outside their country.

I was also wondering the same that why DD International when we have DD India but, now I realised that DD India is India's English News Channel for India and billions around the globe. But it didn't cover International topic 24*7 like BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, etc. covers.
We can't forget how politician made COVID situation in India as Indian Varient and in Singapore a Singapore Varient which could let to International dispute between two countries who are close to each other.
There are many topics on which India put it's thoughts but, our news channel didn't cover that but they showcase their own views on it. Like recently Hamas and Israel attacks on each other, News channels were taking side of Israel but official Statement of India was for peace.

They all are hardcore Right Wing in their country. The irony is that they all convert themself to Left-Wing outside their country.
Seriously? I never seen that coming they all lick foot of their masters wether it's BBC, CNN or Al-Jazeera.
Recently watched their views on Israel-Hamas attacks they all were defending only Palestine where as those were the one who started this war remember Arab–Israeli War?

I was also wondering the same that why DD International when we have DD India but, now I realised that DD India is India's English News Channel for India and billions around the globe. But it didn't cover International topic 24*7 like BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera, etc. covers.
We can't forget how politician made COVID situation in India as Indian Varient and in Singapore a Singapore Varient which could let to International dispute between two countries who are close to each other.
There are many topics on which India put it's thoughts but, our news channel didn't cover that but they showcase their own views on it. Like recently Hamas and Israel attacks on each other, News channels were taking side of Israel but official Statement of India was for peace.
Just like how Fox News wannabe WION still calls SARS-CoV-2, Wuhan Virus? Despite WHO advising not to name viruses after it's origin places since over a year.

DD India needs to rebrand itself to DD World News or something. Move Indian centric English bulletin to DD News. It should be bilingual news channel like it was during UPA era. Hire some International journalist who has expertise in these respective countries. Focus should still be on India. Look at how focus of BBC World is mostly about it's home country. Also DD India needs to stay away from politics and be puppet of ruling government. Them dropping PTI exposed their political alignment.

Last edited:
Seriously? I never seen that coming they all lick foot of their masters wether it's BBC, CNN or Al-Jazeera.
At first BBC is publicly funded. There is no master. Al Jazeera English not the Arabic though (it's completely biased in it's home country) despite being funded by Qatari royal family is not actually bias. Meanwhile CNN has already been anti populist. So you can say they have their bias.
Recently watched their views on Israel-Hamas attacks they all were defending only Palestine where as those were the one who started this war remember Arab–Israeli War?
This is so irrelevant. This violence was started because of forced eviction of Arabs from Jerusalem. Just go and see how Israeli police raided Al-Aqsa mosque unprovoked. And you wanna know the biggest joke about Arab-Israeli War. Israel getting to be a sovereign country. They got to become a seperate country despite having only 10% Jewish population who coexisted with Arabs peacefully until it became a refugee hub. It was Palestine who lost everything because of UN's two states policy.

Press were defending Palestinians because of it being a David vs Goliath War. Israel playing victim despite having one of the most advance armies in the world. And Israel violating International laws by targeting civilians and press.

Just like how Fox News wannabe WION still calls SARS-CoV-2, Wuhan Virus? Despite WHO advising not to name viruses after it's origin places since over a year.

DD India needs to rebrand itself to DD World News or something. Move Indian centric English bulletin to DD News. It should be bilingual news channel like it was during UPA era. Hire some International journalist who has expertise in these respective countries. Focus should still be on India. Look at how focus of BBC World is mostly about it's home country. Also DD India needs to stay away from politics and be puppet of ruling government. Them dropping PTI exposed their political alignment.
Wion openly criticized WHO saying they are naming it as Indian varient, uk vareint and SA but not calling it as Wuhan . I prefer calling it as Chinese virus. But wion is not presenting it in international standards they are doing it just like any Indian news channels but in global level

Just like how Fox News wannabe WION still calls SARS-CoV-2, Wuhan Virus? Despite WHO advising not to name viruses after it's origin places since over a year
Saying Indian variant is okay, but naming Wuhan virus reminds you WHO rule. It seems BBC is also footlicker of fox. Covid: Pfizer and AstraZeneca jabs effective against Indian variant - study

At first BBC is publicly funded. There is no master. Al Jazeera English not the Arabic though (it's completely biased in it's home country) despite being funded by Qatari royal family is not actually bias.
Really Al-Jazeera (english) is unbiased? I know sugar-coat can fool many.

This is so irrelevant. This violence was started because of forced eviction of Arabs from Jerusalem. Just go and see how Israeli police raided Al-Aqsa mosque unprovoked
Why did police raided Al-aqsa? Arabs stored stone inside mosque in advance for what?

That's why i said.👇
The thing which align with our thought becomes independent and which donot align becomes biased.

Why did police raided Al-aqsa? Arabs stored stone inside mosque in advance for what?
Oh! Really. Who was marching in the area about Jerusalem day after the raid? Why is Indian media not showing anything about forced evictions which started all this?
Saying Indian variant is okay, but naming Wuhan virus reminds you WHO rule. It seems BBC is also footlicker of fox. Covid: Pfizer and AstraZeneca jabs effective against Indian variant - study
They did call UK variant, UK Variant. Why because it's easier for common people to differentiate between such names over their scientific names?
Really Al-Jazeera (english) is unbiased? I know sugar-coat can fool many.
What's their political bias than? I didn't see them hailing Qatari's everywhere or be unapologetic about Islam. So please stop.

Why is media not showing anything about forced evictions which started all this?
Kyuki israel walo ke paas kagaz hai. Translation.. becoz Israelis own that property legally and they had bought it.
What's fuss about it?
Media should show that illegal settlers are forcefully being removed. Media is baised if dont show truth.
easier for common people to differentiate between such names over their scientific variants?
Despite WHO advisory against it? Apply same logic for coronavirus which have many types(not just covid-19), by saying chenevirus it becomes easy to identity.
What's their political bias than? I didn't see them hailing Qatari's everywhere or be unapologetic about Islam. So please stop.
In your lenses, only bias is political bias? Yeah i should stop here.🙏

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock