Good News Govt to launch DD International news channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyuki israel walo ke paas kagaz hai. Translation.. becoz Israelis own that property legally and they had bought it.
What's fuss about it?
Media should show that illegal settlers are forcefully being removed. Media is baised if dont show truth.

Apply same logic for coronavirus which have many types(not just covid-19), by saying chenevirus it becomes easy to identity.

In your lenses, only bias is political bias? Yeah i should stop here.🙏
Illegal settlers? 😂 I wonder what leaning United Nations is right or left.
I am happy you are ending the conversation.

I dont need to say what is UN🙂.
On different note if you ask UN rights body, they will say te®®orists also have human rights. I dont wanna find right/wrong/left in UN.
Haha, all know left is to criticize UN. Why are you censoring the word terrorist? Cuz, you know in your heart who is wrong here. I am glad how Central government abandoned your #IndiaWithIsrael agenda. 😂
Source

Even Netanyahu didn't thanked your one sided love. 😙 Read the comments. How desperate some mirrors of you were looking for Israeli approval.
Source

Coming to the thread which is about International channel from public broadcaster if DD International existed you would've been hearing loud criticism about Israel's violation of International norms.

Last edited:
Haha, all know left is to criticize UN. Why are you censoring the word terrorist? Cuz, you know in your heart who is wrong here. I am glad how Central government abandoned your #IndiaWithIsrael agenda. 😂
Source

Even Netanyahu didn't thanked your one sided love. 😙 Read the comments. How desperate some mirrors of you were looking for Israeli approval.
Source

Coming to the thread which is about International channel from public broadcaster if DD International existed you would've been hearing loud criticism about Israel's violation of International norms.
I already told te®®Orist on different note. If you want to link them with somebody specific. You are free.
India didn't support publically, so israel didnt thank publically. Why so much fuss that israel didnt thank? Aur yaha begani shadi mein abdulla diwana kyu ho rahe hain😂.

Let DD International start, i hope it is not just like others channel which keep criticizing despite harbouring terrorist in own backyard and not reporting their backYard activity.

Why so much fuss that israel didnt thank? Aur yaha begani shadi mein abdulla diwana kyu ho rahe hain😂.
That's what I highlighted. Just see how bigots tried to potray Israel as some sort of hero. Ended up getting embarrassed by world community and even our own right wing government. 😂

Why? Kuch bhi. Dude. The main motive behind the DD International is to present viewpoint of India. What good will we achieve by criticizing Israel? Next time when Pakistan or China will attack us, Israel will be the first ones to help us. Just like they did in past. If we are going to be unbiased, then what's the point behind such channel? We don't need to play by rules when no one is playing. Every channel including your Al Jazeera English, BBC world have spread propaganda of their governments in past or present. You are lying big when you say otherwise. The main motive behind DD International should be same. Present viewpoint of The Republic of India and protect its interest! Nothing else.

The main motive behind DD International should be same. Present viewpoint of The Republic of India and protect its interest! Nothing else.
Fully agree. DD International should keep national interest at forefront. We can't keep playing virtuous game among demons. Every so called independent channel do this. Those who cant see, should clean/change lenses.

Why bother wasting money and effort? Just make Banana Channel global to express bias views. Keep on yelling and shouting matches at global level there.

Why bother wasting money and effort? Just make Banana Channel global to express bias views. Keep on yelling and shouting matches at global level there.
Yeah dude. Presenting Views of India is waste of money and it makes the channel Banana channel.👏 / When publication like NYT publish cartoon trolling ISRO mission, Global times mocking covid death or BBC/daily mail portraying like All rapes in world only happens in India doesn't make them "Banana" Channel. DD International should and must present view of India in world forum. Nothing else.👍

India Cant stand with Isreal, bcoz Israel has captured Palestine's territory, If India openly stands with Isreal, how would we criticize the Pak and China's claim over our territory.

India Cant ignore Isreal, bcoz when we have war with Pakistan and China on two fronts, The entire middle east would take Pak's side, including Indonesia (Probably), Malaysia in Eastern Front. The Islamic nations of Central Asia and Africa would either stand with Pak or remain silent. Here Isreal can be a trump card, as Isreal has an extremely powerful lobby in the US and Europe. With Isreal our side we would be able to make the US at our side, and the Arab Nations would keep silent due to US Pressure and Iran's Fear.

The Thread was created for Discussion over DD International, not for political debate, so don't go off-topic.

One should have more data, knowledge of Geopolitical strategies, before jumping to the Political discussion,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock