Govt wants to know what you watch on TV, proposes installing chips in set-top boxes

How do you exactly take action ?

App developers are not in India, so you cannot put them in jail. google server not located in india. And most importantly google is governed by US law and not by indian law
LOL nothing is impossible. Govt can do if they really worry about people, but they are after money. So they won't.

So who is giving money to whom for this current tracking ?
You don't get my point. Govt is busy looting money in all means. I don't just mean this. So they don't have time to safeguard people from hacks and other digital threats.

You don't get my point. Govt is busy looting money in all means. I don't just mean this. So they don't have time to safeguard people from hacks and other digital threats.

The people who invented internet cannot safeguard their citizens even when they are sitting on trillion of $ cash, how can you expect a govt of a 3rd world poor country safe guard it's people.

The people who invented internet cannot safeguard their citizens even when they are sitting on trillion of $ cash, how can you expect a govt of a 3rd world poor country safe guard it's people.
Strict laws can do the magic bro. Hackers will still find a way. But atleast we can be safe from giants who steal data in the name of anonymous tracking.

Yes this govt is looting. Still bros like @Sarkar @Anish Pai supports. This makes me heartless. I really have no words to say. Modiji ka aache din aya kya? Bure din aa pari....

Yes this govt is looting. Still bros like @Sarkar @Anish Pai supports. This makes me heartless. I really have no words to say. Modiji ka aache din aya kya? Bure din aa pari....

A lot more Bros support Modiji here, but they dont want to get into political fights here, as they have joined only to share DTH and other related news

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock