Green line on Sony Ten 1 HD?

Is there a green line on Sony Ten 1 HD?

• Total voters
Solution - open mobile aap - tata sky or log in with your register mobile number / tata sky register ID - see live TV.. You know one person see live TV on mobile same package... :idea::idea::idea::idea::ouch::surprised:
mgf6yX9.jpg

It's there on mobile app as well.
Yes same package you can enjoy your mobile.. Put google play - tata sky live TV aap. I am using free dth & paid channel in tata sky aap :lol::tup::tongue2::welcome: another person tata sky ID...

It is the border noise from broadcaster side.
Some people do not see it due the different aspect ratio of tv.

Some tv are designed to show full picture and some cut borders by a few mm.
I suggest you to manually adjust the aspect ratio of tv to hide it.

Similar issue was on HBO HD on top left side where a small white noise could be seen when used 'JUST SCAN' aspect ratio in tv settings.

If you have binge plus box you can manually adjust the x axis and y axis of picture settings.

https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00029615

In sony TV, Full Pixel is equivalent to Just scan in LG tv. Do not select this as it will also show the border noise around some channels.

You can check if you are getting the trimmed picture by below checks:

Generally in this noise area around borders, news channel do not show any content as they know that it will be trimmed by most hd/sd tv sets.

But there are few exceptions. Times now Hd moves its logo at the rock bottom area during ad breaks due to which some tvs trim its logo.

Same is the case with sahara samay hindi, where they surpasses the noise area at the bottom.

Any sports channel/ news channel will not fit its score / news ticker at the rock bottom area as they know that it may trim by some tvs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock