Breaking GSAT-24 entire capacity will be leased to Tata Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tata Sky will have wider game plan, maybe they will use these gradually when additional tp required or completely migrate once current agreement for GSAT 10 , GSAT 30 expires or maybe they r planning to share infrastructure with airtel and use 2 tp's for common channels while additional ones will b used as per individual needs. 48 tps r too many and surely not more than 28 or 30 will b used at one time

I think Tata Sky will have wider game plan, maybe they will use these gradually when additional tp required or completely migrate once current agreement for GSAT 10 , GSAT 30 expires or maybe they r planning to share infrastructure with airtel and use 2 tp's for common channels while additional ones will b used as per individual needs. 48 tps r too many and surely not more than 28 or 30 will b used at one time
They'll use Tps as per requirement . Currently Gsat 10 is with Ts until 2028 & Gsat 30 is still 2035. so they've acquired All Tps of Gsat24 seeing the future requirements only .

About sharing no they'll not share with anyone its their own satellite they've already invested in it n waiting for the launch .

Any updates regarding above? When TS launching sattilite. What the stage now anyone tell about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock