Breaking GSAT-24 entire capacity will be leased to Tata Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally it is testing our patience..
Most of the channels become highly compressed. Some of the HD channels pixelated more than SD.

Most of the channels become highly compressed. Some of the HD channels pixelated more than SD.
Even some more sd channels are pixelated..example sony wah apart from existing zee classic, max2

Even some more sd channels are pixelated..example sony wah apart from existing zee classic, max2
If Gsat24 scenario was not there i should have think about moving from Tata Play.
As a Tata Play user i don,t care about quantity. I Prefer Quality over Quantity. It is sad to see some mostly watched channels loss it,s Quality.. So Nowadays i don,t watch some of my favourite channels..

Last edited:
Have to wait for the 75 days testing completion. After that the satellite will be put in its permanent orbit 83deg and handed over to Tataplay

Have to wait for the 75 days testing completion. After that the satellite will be put in its permanent orbit 83deg and handed over to Tataplay
I think 75 days have passed..

Its 93 days since 22 June 2022.

When is the 75 days ending ???

According to the last update from NSIL on 7 th of July expected commencement of IOTIs by 2nd or third week of July.Satellite is still placed in 93.5 deg testing orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock