Satellite updates Gsat17 successfully launched

Deepu Darling

*Sandeep Reddy*
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
India's Latest Communication Satellite GSAT-17 Launched From French Guiana

Bengaluru: India's latest communication satellite GSAT-17 was successfully launched today by a heavy duty rocket of Arianespace from the spaceport of Kourou in French Guiana.

Configured around I-3K extended bus, GSAT-17 with a lift-off mass of about 3,477 kg carries payloads in Normal C- band, Extended C-band and S-band to provide various communication services.

It also carries equipment for meteorological data relay and satellite based search and rescue services being provided by earlier INSAT satellites

Ariane 5 is an awesome vehicle total payload to GTO for today's launch was 10,177 kg. ISRO will need another 20 years to achieve this target :s

Congrats to ISRO Hero's & wishes to My fellow brothers and sisters of my country :clap:clap:hs:kiss:kiss:hs:v:v:c

Last edited:
No use for both sun direct or rdtv as it is not carrying any ku-band tps.

If they're launching this satelite for us.. then why did they launch it as c band? :huh:
channels available in this satelites are dd channels.. which can be received by setting into 93.5.
such a waste of money by our indian goverment.:tup:
congrats to our govt for wasted our money.. :tup:

If they're launching this satelite for us.. then why did they launch it as c band? :huh:
channels available in this satelites are dd channels.. which can be received by setting into 93.5.
such a waste of money by our indian goverment.:tup:
congrats to our govt for wasted our money.. :tup:

Entertainment takes back seat when social services and national security comes on to the table. And satellite plays a big part in these sectors

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock