Article GTPL Hathway eyes Northeast expansion; to expand fast in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
GTPL-Logo-1-1024x569.jpg

Gujarat headquartered cable television operator GTPL Hathway last month in a conference call to discuss the quarterly financial results stated that it was looking at Northeast as another focus area for it to expand. It also stated...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: GTPL Hathway eyes Northeast expansion; to expand fast in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Please add to the discussion here.

This thread is open for discussion.

We have GTPL Hathway at home. This is one of the worst cable providers I have ever come across. Cable goes atleast once a day. We face constant outrage during and after rain. Only positive is large number of local channels.

Set Top cost ₹2500. It's one of the worst looking cheap box available at the market.

When month ends. Sureending the connection and getting a Tata Sky connection.

Last edited:
We have GTPL Hathway at home. This is one of the worst cable providers I have ever come across. Cable goes atleast once a day. We face constant outrage during and after rain. Only positive is large number of local channels.

Set Top cost ₹2500. It's one of the worst looking cheap box available at the market.

When month ends. Sureending the connection and getting a Tata Sky connection.

What happened to ACC SITI Bro?

What happened to ACC SITI Bro?
Got rid of it ages ago. They deliberately got expensive bouquets. And missing most HD channels of Zee. @Prithi Deb bro shifted for same reason as well.

Just go through the portal and select Assam as state. And check for yourself.
Link : Siti Networks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock