Good News GTPL KCBPL has started Customer Self Care portal

dthwallah

Reaction score
Hello, DD Guys,

GTPL KCBPL has started selfcare portal with login/pwd: Login. Right now, they have some issues to sign up new customer here but they will fix it soon. Hope we can select packages like Siti Cable without any extra NCF.

Thanks

I am trying to create an account at Sign Up
I have entered my STB NO, Mobile NO, nickname and Email address correctly but when I
click SIGN UP it says

Invalid STBNo or MobileNo!.
Any ideas about what is the problem ?

@subherjeesr
If you know the problem please reply.

Last edited:
I wish I had found this thread earlier so that I didn't have to create a new thread.
When I try to login at Sign Up
I get "Invalid STBNo or MobileNo!."
@subherjeesr Can you please provide a screenshot of the portal after log in is complete?
You will also change/modify channels as per your choice.
Firstly you have to register your mobile number and email id to gtpl server by informing to lco

Firstly thanks for the reply. If LCO's help is needed I will have to forget about this.
Yes, you have to forget... that is the trick here.. I don't know why!!! I have requested my LCO to register my email id and phn no but they simply denied to do so with lame excuses. I think you will face the same. It's simply disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock