Breaking GTPL launches high-speed broadband plan for Ahmedabad on GPON FTTX tech

• Thread starter Mayur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,196
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayur

Reaction score
The company has upgraded its network to GPON FTTX technology to meet the consumer demand and started providing high-speed internet connections of 40 Mbps and 100 Mbps plans with no data restriction in the price range of Rs 635 – 763 per month excluding taxes with options for an annual and half-yearly subscription.

GTPL launches high-speed broadband plan for Ahmedabad on GPON FTTX tech

Slowly but gradually Asia is heading towards fast Internet specially in India & Pakistan.

Broadband related update must be here bro 👇

Telecom & Broadband

Why hurry ??

Sorry Bro I Found For Your Link Because I just Found This news In Today Morning & Morning I am Little bit More Active So In Excitement I forgat This Section & posted Wrong Section I hope You Understand Me Sorry For trouble You For Me.

I Search Keywords In regards This But No Result Found Massage Come On Screen, & This News About Broadband So Posted & 3rd one Sorry For that posting Wrong, Section Please Move If possible Because I am hurry For posting So Mistake Was Happen.
Only keyword searching is not enough. You should also read each and every section to find if a news has been shared already or not.

Sorry Bro I Found For Your Link Because I just Found This news In Today Morning & Morning I am Little bit More Active So In Excitement I forgat This Section & posted Wrong Section I hope You Understand Me Sorry For trouble You For Me.
What excitement? No competition going on here that you'll be awarded with a trophy if you post first. Please stop giving silly reasons.

You are seeing half news and blindly posting articles to increase your post count. Post to share information and first you have to read the news fully.

I am really unhappy with you. One more mistake and ban will be atleast for 4-5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock