GTPL not Activating New Plans

Reaction score
GTPL has not implemented tarrif order.GTPL has still not activated new plans.We have selected the channels through gtpl website.also we are not able to select alacarte channels through gtpl website.also gtpl is not showing Colors Bouqet.GTPL is very slow in updating all the stuff.

GTPL has started TRAI rules and implemented new broadcasters packages alacarte and GTPL self packages without informing the cable operators viewers as cable operators were telling that new TRAi rules will come from 1st March 19 but from today all of sudden GTPL has started TRAI rules..GTPL has not started the channels as per the broadcasters bouquets and has implemented TRAI rules..Channels not started are Ten 1HD Sony ESPN HD & Prive HD Cineplex HD Sony Ten Golf HD Star GOLD select HD MTV HD+ and many SD and regional channels on GTPL work..and started TRAI rules without informing cable TV operators and viewers so as to cause sudden hurrying by viewers to take Bouquets of broadcaster...

GTPL has not implemented tarrif order.GTPL has still not activated new plans.We have selected the channels through gtpl website.also we are not able to select alacarte channels through gtpl website.also gtpl is not showing Colors Bouqet.GTPL is very slow in updating all the stuff.
GTPL not UPDATING packs as per TRAI rules timely and takes more than 24 hours still my premium plus hindi pack has not been updated..I have paid the packages amount to LCO and has kept the two Set top box opened for more than 12 hours burned electricity still packages have not started..TRAI by implementing the rules have left the customers in a fix and even the cable charges has increased by more than 50% and also number of channels also reduced to half..GTPL should update packages immediately

GTPL not UPDATING packs as per TRAI rules timely and takes more than 24 hours still my premium plus hindi pack has not been updated..I have paid the packages amount to LCO and has kept the two Set top box opened for more than 12 hours burned electricity still packages have not started..TRAI by implementing the rules have left the customers in a fix and even the cable charges has increased by more than 50% and also number of channels also reduced to half..GTPL should update packages immediately
Even Free to Air channels have been stopped by GTPL and are showing channels as per their starter pack..Can FTA channels be blocked by GTPL is a mystery..FTA channels have to be shown compulsory in every packs made by GTPL..

Servers are slow...servers are heavy loaded.my plan got activated yesterday 11:00 pm..

New channels added.total HD channels 80

Total channel count 481

Yes ten 1 hd ESPN hd lf hd sgoldselect hd Cineplex hd and prive hd mtv hd added

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock