• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 4,270

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Film Farm is all set to come with their new show on Star Bharat, and a little birdie told us that Ishaan Dhawan and Meera Deosthale have been approached for the show.
Now, the exclusive news is that Pankhuri Awasthy has been locked for the lead role in the show.
A source close to the show revealed that the storyline is based on the blockbuster film Barfi.

Interesting part if anyone noticed is that in hastags mentioned near title, they have typed Gud instead of Gur.
Thanks for noticing me even anyone didn't notice the promo but I've noticed but star Bharat did a wrong thing by releasing the promo in the middle of woh Toh hai albela era let WTHA come then release the new shows

Interesting part if anyone noticed is that in hastags mentioned near title, they have typed Gud instead of Gur.
I work in online promotion so, I can explain you this. Actually when a show launched TV fans started using hashtag even before channel and that hashtag didn't left unique for channel so channel itself made a unique hashtag by modifying alphabet.
And, another reason is that most of promotional hashtag are not repeating on social media otherwise most chances are that they didn't show in trending list

After a long Star Bharat bring different colour in title, for example Teri Ladli Mein, Laxmi Ghar Aai, Pratigya 2, Radhakrishn, Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki, Tera Mera Saath Rahe every title has yellow and orange colour gradient mixed title. Title looking beautiful and story looks ok ok may be show is for 7pm so they get a time slot.
BTW this colour change is forcing me to wonder that they'll change the theme very soon.

After a long Star Bharat bring different colour in title, for example Teri Ladli Mein, Laxmi Ghar Aai, Pratigya 2, Radhakrishn, Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki, Tera Mera Saath Rahe every title has yellow and orange colour gradient mixed title. Title looking beautiful and story looks ok ok may be show is for 7pm so they get a time slot.
BTW this colour change is forcing me to wonder that they'll change the theme very soon.
I hope they don't take 10 PM Slot Because That slot only belongs to savdhaan India i hope savdhaan India came back with a new season

Small regrets😅

Now I thought about meaning of title.
Then I understood that they were right and I was wrong.
Gud means Jaggery, so title means that love sweeter than jaggery.

Ultimately, I would request to change title too..

Small regrets😅

Now I thought about meaning of title.
Then I understood that they were right and I was wrong.
Gud means Jaggery, so title means that love sweeter than jaggery.

Ultimately, I would request to change title too..
Spelling of hindi word end with ड़ is already complex.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock