Guess the Movie of Two Girls

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

I'm trying to remember one English movie and I request you to help me in recalling that movie.

It was not a horror movie. It was a thriller or mystery movie. I cant remember much about the movie but I remember that there were two twins or look-like girls in the movie and one bad girl house arrests the other good girl and hides her in the house or basement. She takes care of the girl but doesnt let her go outside.

I cant remember much but it was a good thriller movie. Can anyone guess that movie? I watched the movie long time (10-12 years) back on HBO (I think).

Thanks.

i remember a south indian movie..which aired recently on sony max...chirutha. same story

I can also remember a few things about the movie which I'm talking about.

The 2 girls were having short hair and they were living in a flat. There were other people also living in other compartments in the same flat. One day the bad girl leaves the compartment to purchase some stuff and the good girl (which was captured) tries to escape but suddenly the bad girl arrives.

It was very interesting and thriller movie but I cant remember the name.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock