• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 10,508

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I recently bought SunDirect and I love this feature of moving/relocating channels. It's very helpful for ROI users as Sun DTH placed Hindi SD channel very far.
Example if you watch ZEE Cinema and Star Plus, you can move both the channel near your favourite cartoon channels.

Process :

XnpiX5w.jpg

Step 1 : Press Menu on your SunDirect remote, go to channel option, now scroll to TV Manager and press OK on remote.

TpazgOR.jpg

Step 2 : You'll see TV Program Edit pop-up menu on your screen as shown in image above. Now press yellow 🟡 key on remote.

qOPu6zD.jpg

Step 3 : Now you'll see " 🟡 Move " written on screen will highlight. Now simply select channels you want to move. You'll see up and down ↕️ icon in front of selected channels as shown in image.

eCgdx1P.jpg

Step 4 : Now in last take the scroll to the channel before which you want to place selected channels and again press yellow 🟡 button on remote. And, see the magic happen.

P.S : I've moved all subscribed channel after the landing channel of my box so I need to just press Ch+ button and got my channels all in one place and in case I want to go back just press 5 on remote which is landing channel and repeat the Ch+ to reach my Channels. Hope it's informative to you.

Last edited:
I recently bought SunDirect and I love this feature of moving/relocating channels. It's very helpful for ROI users as Sun DTH placed Hindi SD channel very far.
This feauture will be helpful, not just for ROI users, but for everyone.

I was trying out this option after my SD STB's (model: HSG002; with in-built Smart Card) UI got updated on Dec 6.

However, my attempts were unsuccessful at the time.

May be I was not pressing the yellow button 'again' after selecting a 'new position' for the selected channels. Or may be Sun Direct did not enable this feature for my STB model immediately after the UI update. I do remember performing the same steps as you have outlined though.

I tried again today, and this time, it is indeed working.

Thank you for taking the time to post this. It was helpful! :smile2:

This feauture will be helpful, not just for ROI users, but for everyone.

I was trying out this option after my SD STB's (model: HSG002; with in-built Smart Card) UI got updated on Dec 6.

However, my attempts were unsuccessful at the time.

May be I was not pressing the yellow button 'again' after selecting a 'new position' for the selected channels. Or may be Sun Direct did not enable this feature for my STB model immediately after the UI update. I do remember performing the same steps as you have outlined though.

I tried again today, and this time, it is indeed working.

Thank you for taking the time to post this. It was helpful! :smile2:
I'm so glad it help ❤️

Its not working for me, as soon as I switch off and switch on the tv again all the settings are getting erased
It is working alright for me. My STB model is HSG002 (SD box with in-built Smart Card).

What is your STB model?

Did your box get an OTA Software Upgrade during/after December 2021?

Mine got one on Dec 6, 2021. This feature did not start working immediately for me, though.

Regardless of whether or not you received an OTA Software Upgrade recently, I would suggest doing a Factory Reset of the box, and then trying it again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock