Guidelines to Register DTH Account on Airtel Website

technobhatt

Reaction score
These days, many Airtel customers are complaining that they are not able to register on Airtel's self care portal.
Most of the time, Airtel website keep throwing errors :: "Sorry, we are unable to process your request. Try again later."

Here are few guidelines which needs to be taken care before registering on Airtel's website.
1. First thing first, call to customer care and confirm all your personal details with correct spellings.
Details such as :: customer id, registered mobile number, email id, Name, Area Pin Code, Address, Date of Birth
2. If you find anything wrong with your personal details, get them corrected.
(talk to the senior CC guy only, junior CC guys hardly know about the registration process.)
Also make sure, if you have filled anything wrong or missed out filling anything (such as email id) in your form during booking, get the details filled and corrected and it should be done immediately by CC guys, however it may take few hours to take effect in their database. Hence, try registering after few hours.
3. It seems Airtel guys are doing lot of mistakes while entering any customer's details in their online system. Spelling mistakes are pretty obvious. Due to the mismatch in their database, customers are not able to register online and keep getting errors.

** I had to do it for one of my friend, as he was not able to resgister. Then I called to CC on behalf of him and got to know that...even customer id.. he got on mobile (after booking) was wrong (last digit being 7 instead of 8).
Also, he had not filled his email id in the form, hence the system was not allowing him to register.
** These guidelines are completely based on a customer's experience; source may not be provided.

Here are few error-some screen shots which is making new customers frustrated.

mwa2xj.png

Thanx, i had registered from begenning. But till now, my pack details are wrong !

Mostly this problem happens at the time of removing topup, working milky at the time of adding topup!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock